Join us at Kauffman Stadium for a Kansas City Royals game, and bring your pup! Bark at the Park gives you the chance to sit beside your canine friend while taking in an evening of Royals baseball.
All the event details – m.mlb.com/royals/tickets/theme-tickets/bark-park
As a club, we will be meeting at 5:00PM to tailgate before the game. Your RSVP of yes to this event means that you will be meeting up with us at this time. If you plan on attending only the baseball game, please do not RSVP yes.
We have already purchased tickets and Bark at the Park tickets are sold out. All members are welcome to meet up with the club to tailgate, no matter where you’re sitting for the ball game. There are plenty of non-dog tickets still available.
WHAT TO EXPECT THE DAY OF THE EVENT:
– We will meet at 5:00PM in the parking lot of Kauffman Stadium to tailgate before the game.
– Parking is $15 (cash only).
-Christine and Cassie will arrive early and set up our big KC Dog Club banner between our cars, so that you will be able to find us. We will also be wearing our KC Dog Club shirts.
– Meet in Lot F at the red arrow in this screenshot
– Here is a Google Maps link to the meeting spot – goo.gl/maps/ij8y83HzU8L2
– Christine will have picked up our pre-purchased tickets from the box office, and disperse them to everyone while we are tailgating.
– We will all complete and sign a liability waiver.
– As a group, we will head into the stadium at 6:30PM.
– Game starts at 7:15PM.
YOUR RSVP – If you RSVP YES, but your plans change, please update your RSVP to NO. New members who no-show for their first event & established members who no-show twice will be removed from KC Dog Club.
Become a KC Dog Club Sponsoring Member
Sponsoring Members make a small $20 donation to KC Dog Club, which helps support various group activities and incidental needs. If you’re interested in becoming a Sponsoring Member or making any size of donation to support the group, get details here – www.kcdogclub.com/sponsoring-membership/