2018 Brookside Annual St. Patrick’s Parade
Hey dog lovers, let’s walk in the parade!
The KC Dog Club has been accepted as participants in the 2016 Brookside St. Pat’s parade!
I would love it if we could get 25+ members to walk in the parade – bring your friends! The bigger our group, the better we’ll look in the parade.
Saturday, March 10, 2018
Parade Start Time: 2:00 p.m. (arrive at 1:30pm)
• We will meet at 1:30pm
• The parade starts at 2pm
• We will meet in the street at parade queue 75B. The numbers are painted on the street. We will be on Brookside Rd., south of Linden. This is the APPROXIMATE meeting spot (open with Google Maps app) – goo.gl/maps/4evraziKeV62 Screenshot –
• The parade is rain or shine
• No alcohol is allowed
• We are not allowed to throw anything into the crowd
• KC Dog Club will not be purchasing candy to hand out, but if you want to purchase/bring your own candy, that would be great
• We must clean up after our dogs
• Please wear your KC Dog Club shirt if you have one, otherwise wear green St. Patrick’s themed clothing and accessories. Buy a green KC Dog Club shirt – kcdogclub.com/shop
• Official website – www.brooksidekc.org/st-patricks-warm-up-parade
Arriving at the Parade
Please allow yourself plenty of time to get to the parade meeting location. Also, be prepared to park a few blocks away from the meeting location, and walk. This is a VERY busy event in Brookside. Parade organizers recommend that parade participants come in from the south side of Brookside.
Invite your friends – they don’t even need a dog!
Please invite your friends to join us. We will need people to hand out KC Dog Club info, and carry the parade banner – or they can walk my dog and I will hand out club info!
If you’re bringing a guest(s) just click on the RSVP button and change your RSVP to include your +1. +2, +3, etc.