Saturday, 29 Jul 2017 10:00 AM
Kansas City Zoo
6800 Zoo Drive
Kansas City, Mi 64132
Dog Days of Summer at Kansas City Zoo
The dog days of summer are upon us. Cool off in the shade of the painted dog and dingo exhibits to learn more about these animals that look similar to your dog at home.
Check out dingo and painted dog Zookeeper chats. The painted dogs will also be cooling off with ice treats during the chat.
From 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. see and touch painted dog biofacts, paint a life-size cutout shaped like our painted dogs for display at the exhibit and then color your own painted dog to take home. All Dog Days of Summer activities are included in Zoo admission.
Event page – www.kansascityzoo.org/special-events/dog-days-summer-2/
Google Maps link to meeting spot – goo.gl/maps/mHQMHmKVen82
KC Dog Club Get-together
• Wear your KC Dog Club shirt, if you have one
• We will meet outside the front gate at 10am. If you plan to come late. Do not RSVP. Just post a comment when you arrive
• This is a dog-free event. Leave your pooch at home
• Together, we will head to the dog-related zookeeper chats
• We will grab lunch at noon. FYI – The zoo does serve beer
YOUR RSVP – Please do not RSVP if you do not plan to meet the group at 10am. If you plan to come late, just post a comment below when you arrive and we will let you know where we’re at.
Feel free to bring guests! Just RSVP with +1, +2, +3, etc.