Fringe Festival KC is here and this year the performing arts festival features two 1-hour dog-centric shows.
Join KC Dog Club for both shows on Saturday, July 27th.
• Hanging by the End of the Leash at 2pm
• MUTTNIK at 3:30pm – www.meetup.com/KCDogClub/events/263403221
HANGING BY THE END OF THE LEASH
Comedic monologues interspersed with “real world” skits, you’ll learn what it’s really like to navigate the world as a disabled female veteran with a service dog. Based on the life of and starring Buster Brown the Service dog “Hanging on by the End of the Leash” uses adult humor to shed a little light on the reality of being a service dog team. We’ll answer the most commonly asked question–What is it like to have a service dog? Because at the end of the day we’re all just hanging on by the end.
OFFICIAL SHOW PAGE – kcfringe.org/hanging-by-the-end-of-the-leash/
*LEAVE THE DOGS AT HOME FOR THIS GET-TOGETHER*
****Meet by the bar at The Arts Asylum****
FRINGE FESTIVAL KC TICKETS
• Tickets to all shows are $10 ($10.50 if you pay via card) – Ticket sales support venues, actors, show producers, etc.
• Show-goers must also purchase Fringe button for $5 (button sales support the operation of the festival). More button perks – kcfringe.org/button-perks/
• About Fringe Festival Kansas City – kcfringe.org/about/
• You can get discounted ticket prices by purchasing a punch card at Fringe 411 in Union Station’s Grand Hall