Saturday, 27 Jul 2019 3:15 PM
Metropolitan Ensemble Theatre (MET)
3927 Main St
Kansas City, MO 64111
Fringe Festival KC is here and this year the performing arts festival features two 1-hour dog-centric shows.
Join KC Dog Club for both shows on Saturday, July 27th.
• Hanging by the End of the Leash at 2pm – www.meetup.com/KCDogClub/events/263403148/
• MUTTNIK at 3:30pm
WINNER: Best Solo (Drama), Orlando Fringe 2018
In 1957, Soviet scientists sent the first living thing into space – a stray dog. MUTTNIK is a “one dog play” that draws from historical events to create a story of purpose, life, and death all told by a Russian pup.
“This story of courage in the face of adversity tugs at the heartstrings. Good dog.” Orlando Sentinel
There are many dogs in the Orlando Fringe game this year, but this good boy may just be best in show.” Watermark Magazine “
OFFICIAL SHOW PAGE – kcfringe.org/muttnik/
*LEAVE THE DOGS AT HOME FOR THIS GET-TOGETHER*
****Meet by the ticket table at Metropolitan Ensemble Theatre****
FRINGE FESTIVAL KC TICKETS
• Tickets to all shows are $10 ($10.50 if you pay via card) – Ticket sales support venues, actors, show producers, etc.
• Show-goers must also purchase Fringe button for $5 (button sales support the operation of the festival). More button perks – kcfringe.org/button-perks/
• About Fringe Festival Kansas City – kcfringe.org/about/
• You can get discounted ticket prices by purchasing a punch card at Fringe 411 in Union Station’s Grand Hall