Let’s go hiking!
• The hike will start promptly at 8am. Don’t be late
• This hike is approximately 5.5 miles
• We will move at a fairly quick pace
• Google Maps link to meeting spot – goo.gl/maps/5WE7QBqTUdr
This is a hike on dirt and rock trails, so make sure you prepare properly.
Things you might want to bring:
• Proper shoes for hiking. Flip flops or sandals are not a good idea
• Water for yourself & your dog (though we will stop at the river)
• Bug spray for yourself & your dog
If the hiking trails are closed, we will walk the paved trails instead. We will only cancel the hike if it is raining HARD at the scheduled start time. If it sprinkles, we’re on.
Wear you KC Dog Club shirt or get one at our shop – www.kcdogclub.com/shop/
Feel free to bring guests! Just RSVP with +1, +2, +3, etc.
OFF-LEASH – All cities in the Kansas City area have “leash laws,” requiring dogs to be on-leash at all times (other than specifically designated areas). As a group, KC Dog Club does not require dogs to be kept on-leash, however, you (alone) are responsible for your dog, the actions of your dog, and any fines you may receive for your dog being off-leash.