Join us for the KC Dog Club Howliday Pawty at Jenifer’s house!
No matter which winter holiday you celebrate – come, eat, drink, and have a good time!
The party will start at 6pm. Members are asked to bring a dish to share and bring your own booze – if you’re bringing booze to share, that’s even better!
Members are allowed to bring a max of one human guest and each human is allowed to bring a max of one dog each. Note – members are always welcome to attend events without bringing their dog.
Space is limited to 30 attendees, so please do not RSVP until you are 100% PAWSitively sure you will be attending – and you have decided which dish you will be bringing. Do NOT RSVP YES as a place-holder for your social calendar. Thanks!
Foods & Stuffs
• Jenifer – plates, napkins, utensils, etc
• Travis – sausages (brats, Italian, chicken, hot dogs, and some vegan) and condiments, cheese ball, crackers, hummus
• Lauren – wine to share
• Christine – sautéed Brussels sprouts with bacon
• Jenny – fruit tray
• Kurtis – soda
• Sarah – buns for the sausages and some kind of dessert
• Phil – lemon custard and blueberry crepes
• Brent – pasta salad
• Ashleigh – dip and chips
• Rob – veggie and dip tray