Saturday, 16 Mar 2019 1:30 PM
Approximate Meeting spot for Brookside St Patrick’s Warm-up Parade
6700 Brookside Rd.
Kansas City, mo 64113
KC Dog Club will be walking in the Brookside St. Pat’s parade!
Let’s get 80+ people walking in the parade – this is only 20% of the club – please invite all your friends and family to walk with you!
• Our parade number is 71. This number will be painted on the pavement on Brookside Road, just south of 65th St. Meet at this spot
• Google Maps directions to the approximate meeting spot (look for #71 painted on the road) – goo.gl/maps/fBppxTn7bKn
• If you’re driving, try to enter the Brookside area from the south. Expect to park a few blocks away
• Please do not go into yards. Stay in the street
• We will meet at 1:30pm
• The parade starts at 2pm
• We will carry a KC Dog Club banner
• Hand out dog treats and club info to parade-goers
We’re inviting ALL dog owners to walk with us in the parade. If you’re on Facebook, mark yourself GOING and invite your dog lovin’ friends – www.facebook.com/events/1978047755654704/
If you would like to hand out candy, please bring some. KC Dog Club will not be providing candy for the parade.
After the parade, we will head to KC Bier Co. with the pooches for some beer!
• 310 W 79th St., Kansas City, MO 64114
• Google Maps directions – goo.gl/maps/NqTVqYErMH82
• Official parade info – www.brooksidekc.org/st-patricks-warm-up-parade
• You may hand out candy, but you cannot throw anything to the crowd
• No alcohol allowed at the parade
Guests are welcome, just add them as a +1, +2, etc
Wear your KC Dog Club gear. Don’t have a shirt? Get one here – kcdogclub.com/shop
REMINDER – Please do not RSVP until you are 100% positive you will be able to attend. If you RSVP GOING, but your plans change, please update your RSVP to NOT GOING. If you no-show for club get-togethers, you will be removed from Kansas City Dog Club.