KC Dog Club will be walking in the Brookside St. Pat’s parade!
Let’s get 80+ people walking in the parade – this is only 20% of the club – please invite all your friends and family to walk with you!
• Our parade number is 71. This number will be painted on the pavement on Brookside Road, just south of 65th St. Meet at this spot
• Google Maps directions to the approximate meeting spot (look for #71 painted on the road) – goo.gl/maps/fBppxTn7bKn
• If you’re driving, try to enter the Brookside area from the south. Expect to park a few blocks away
• Please do not go into yards. Stay in the street
• We will meet at 1:30pm
• The parade starts at 2pm
• We will carry a KC Dog Club banner
• Hand out dog treats and club info to parade-goers
We’re inviting ALL dog owners to walk with us in the parade. If you’re on Facebook, mark yourself GOING and invite your dog lovin’ friends – www.facebook.com/events/1978047755654704/
If you would like to hand out candy, please bring some. KC Dog Club will not be providing candy for the parade.
• Official parade info – www.brooksidekc.org/st-patricks-warm-up-parade
• You may hand out candy, but you cannot throw anything to the crowd
• No alcohol allowed at the parade
Guests are welcome, just add them as a +1, +2, etc
Wear your KC Dog Club gear. Don’t have a shirt? Get one here – kcdogclub.com/shop
REMINDER – Please do not RSVP until you are 100% positive you will be able to attend. If you RSVP GOING, but your plans change, please update your RSVP to NOT GOING. If you no-show for club get-togethers, you will be removed from Kansas City Dog Club.