The Brookside Business Association and Brookside CID regret to announce that we are canceling the 40th Annual Brookside St. Patrick’s Warm-Up Parade. Read more on Facebook – www.facebook.com/events/634540737352784/permalink/682900979183426/
KC Dog Club will be walking in the Brookside St. Pat’s parade!
Let’s get 80+ people walking in the parade – please invite all your friends and family to walk with you! Share our public Facebook event page and mark yourself GOING – www.facebook.com/events/914314618982642/
• Look for our parade number #64 painted on the street on Brookside Rd. between 66th Terrace and 67th St.
• Google Maps directions to the approximate meeting spot – goo.gl/maps/fBppxTn7bKn
• If you’re driving, try to enter the Brookside area from the south. Expect to park a few blocks away
• Please do not go into yards. Stay in the street
• We will meet at 1:45pm
• We will carry a KC Dog Club banner
• Hand out dog treats and club info to parade-goers
If you would like to hand out candy, please bring some. KC Dog Club will not be providing candy for the parade.
• Official parade info – www.brooksidekc.org/st-patricks-warm-up-parade
• You may hand out candy, but you cannot throw anything to the crowd
Guests are welcome, just add them as a +1, +2, etc
Wear your KC Dog Club gear. Don’t have a shirt? Get one here – kcdogclub.com/shop