The Young Professionals Board at Great Plains SPCA is excited to announce our first annual “Pup Crawl!” Please join us on Saturday, July 9th, as we raise our glasses in support of the 35,000 homeless pets served at Great Plains SPCA every year. The Pup Crawl, a dog-friendly pub crawl, will feature stops at some of Waldo’s favorite watering holes, the chance to win awesome raffle prizes and, of course, amazing drink specials! Pup Crawl Tees will be available for pre-order through June 28th and for purchase day-of.
Kansas City Dog Club Event Details
• Meet at 12:45pm at KC Bier Co. Directions on Google Maps – goo.gl/maps/JvMYuLMu99t
• Don’t be late, we won’t wait for you at this event.
• Wear your KC Dog Club shirt, if you have one
• YOUR RSVP – If you RSVP YES, but your plans change, please update your RSVP to NO
PUP CRAWL DETAILS
Pup Crawl: 1: 00 pm to 5:00 pm
After party: 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm at Kansas City Bier Company
• Arrive between 1 pm and 3 pm at any participating location to pick up your registration packet
• Registration packets will include a complimentary coozie, GPSPCA swag, and a “Pup-port.” Participants who visit each participating bar and have their Pup-ports stamped will be entered into a grand prize drawing at the After Party.
• Pet-themed costumes encouraged!
• Each of the participating bars is adopting a pup-friendly policy for the day, so bring Fido along!
• Cost: $25/person
Become a KC Dog Club Sponsoring Member
Sponsoring Members make a small $20 donation to KC Dog Club, which helps support various group activities and incidental needs. If you’re interested in becoming a Sponsoring Member or making any size of donation to support the group, get details here – <a href=”http://www.kcdogclub.com/sponsoring-membership/”>www.kcdogclub.com/sponsoring-membership/