We’re heading to The Plaza for A Dog’s Journey at Cinemark Palace at The Plaza, then over to Barley’s Kitchen + Tap for drinks, a bite and conversation after. There’s a 7:15 show!
Please only RSVP if you plan to come to the movie and out for after.
A Dog’s Journey (2019)
Bailey (voiced again by Josh Gad) is living the good life on the Michigan farm of his “boy,” Ethan (Dennis Quaid) and Ethan’s wife Hannah (Marg Helgenberger). He even has a new playmate: Ethan and Hannah’s baby granddaughter, CJ. The problem is that CJ’s mom, Gloria (Betty Gilpin), decides to take CJ away. As Bailey’s soul prepares to leave this life for a new one, he makes a promise to Ethan to find CJ and protect her at any cost. Thus begins Bailey’s adventure through multiple lives filled with love, friendship and devotion as he, CJ (Kathryn Prescott), and CJ’s best friend Trent (Henry Lau) experience joy and heartbreak, music and laughter, and few really good belly rubs.
Synopsis from Rotten Tomatoes – www.rottentomatoes.com/m/a_dogs_journey
Cinemark Palace at the Plaza website – www.cinemark.com/missouri/cinemark-palace-at-the-plaza
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
• No dogs allowed at this get-together
• Meet at 7pm for the 7:20pm show time
• Buy your own ticket (there is not assigned seating) – www.cinemark.com/a-dogs-way-home?rclick=0&showDate=01/11/2019
• Meet in the movie theater. Sit in the seats with “Reserved for KC Dog Club” signs
• After the movie, we will go down the block to Barley’s Kitchen + Tap for drinks and a bite – barleyskitchenandtap.com/shawnee/food/dinner-menu/
• Only RSVP if you plan to attend the movie and go to Barley’s Kitchen + Tap after