We’re heading to Westport for this puptastic documentary, then heading to McCoy’s after the film for a drink and/or a bite – they give us a free beer or wine with our ticket stub! Please only RSVP if you plan to come to the movie and for a drink after.
NOTE – We’re teaming up with Stage & Screen (meetup.com/stageandscreen) for this get-together
Pick of the Litter (2018)
PICK OF THE LITTER follows a litter of puppies from the moment they’re born and begin their quest to become guide dogs for the blind. Cameras follow these pups through an intense two-year odyssey as they train to become dogs whose ultimate responsibility is to protect their blind partners from harm. Along the way, these remarkable animals rely on a community of dedicated individuals who train them to do amazing, life-changing things in the service of their human. The stakes are high and not every dog can make the cut. Only the best of the best. The pick of the litter.
Synopsis from Rotten Tomatoes – www.rottentomatoes.com/m/pick_of_the_litter/
Tivoli Cinemas website – www.tivolikc.com/
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
• No dogs allowed at this get-together
• Meet at 6:45pm for the 7pm show time
• Buy your own ticket (there is not assigned seating)
• Meet at the bench by the ticket window. Wait for the group before going into the theater
• After the movie, we will go across the street to McCoy’s for a drink
• Only RSVP if you plan to attend the movie and go to McCoy’s after