Let’s take an evening stroll with the pups around the Peace and Remembrance Illumination Display at National WWI Museum and Memorial.
The official WWI memorial of the United States will be illuminated with a nearly 55 million pixel display featuring more than 5,000 poppies each evening with a massive and moving light installation. Peace and Remembrance occurs for nine days leading up to Nov. 11 in recognition of the nine million soldiers who made the ultimate sacrifice during the war.
ENTRY: FREE to the public.
LOCATION: The display can be viewed on the North Lawn outside the National WWI Museum and Memorial
Learn more at www.theworldwar.org/armisticeday/peace-remembrance.
KC DOG CLUB GET-TOGETHER
• You can park in the U shaped drive or in the “West Visitors Parking Lot”
• Meet at the “Walk of Honor” at 7pm
• Post a comment here if you cannot find the group
• Google Maps link to meeting spot – goo.gl/maps/pRrdDJW21Sr
• More info about directions and parking (with screenshot) – www.theworldwar.org/visit/plan-your-visit/getting-here