Monday, 20 Aug 2018 1:30 PM
Spay & Neuter Kansas City (Missouri)
Please do not RSVP or add yourself to the wait-list until you are 100% positive you will be able to attend. Spay & Neuter relies on our RSVPs to staff the pet food pantry. If you add yourself to the wait-list, you will be automatically RSVPed to attend if another member cancels their RSVP.
Join us and help Spay and Neuter Kansas City’s Families Better Together program volunteering with bagging and handing out pet food and treats.
This is a very easy, yet rewarding volunteer opportunity!
When you arrive at Spay & Neuter use the buzzer on the front door and tell them you’re here to volunteer with KC Dog Club
• Volunteer waiver – kcdog.club/snkcwaiver
• Pet Food Pantry Handbook – kcdog.club/snkcpetfoodpantryhandbook
• Spay & Neuter KC – snkc.net/
• Families Better Together program – familiesbettertogether.org
• Direct link to Spay & Neuter KC on Google Maps – goo.gl/maps/AG1CqwuVZKU2
This is a dog free event. Leave the pups at home.
This volunteer opportunity is limited to 5 attendees. Members may bring up to one guest for this event.
The food pantry is open 2pm-3pm. We arrive at 1:30pm to setup. After close, it takes up to 30 minutes to clean up, so we’ll finish up at about 3:30pm.
Rae Lindsey, is our primary contact person at Spay & Neuter.