Here’s your weekly email – Take a moment to read through… There’s some interesting stuff below.
Members Only Facebook Group
If you’re not already a member, be sure to join the ALL NEW members only Facebook group here – www.facebook.com/groups/kcdogclub/ – NOTE: If you name on Facebook is different than it is here, send Travis or Lauren a message so we know it’s you requesting to join the FB group.
This group is a great way to quickly share dog related info, ask questions, and quickly schedule an impromptu get-together outside of the official Club calendar.
What is KC Dog Club? A Meetup OR a Club?
We’ve been hearing this question a lot lately.
KC Dog Club is an independent social club for dog lovers. Simply, we use meetup.com as a tool for the club. We use meetup to find new members, manage our events calendar, and to manage membership.
KC Dog Club is much better than a “normal” Meetup 🙂
This Week in KC Dog Club – this week’s events
- Tuesday morning – Hike at James A. Reed. RSVP – www.meetup.com/KCDogClub/events/230318505/
- Tuesday evening – Dog walk at Kauffman Legacy Park. RSVP – www.meetup.com/KCDogClub/events/230480736/
- Thursday Morning – Dog park get-together at Leawoof Dog Park. RSVP – www.meetup.com/KCDogClub/events/229800497/
- Thursday evening – HAMBingo supporting KC Pet Project. Details & RSVP – www.meetup.com/KCDogClub/events/230455116/
- Sunday morning – Dining with the Dogs at Blue Moose, Prairie Village. Details & RSVP – www.meetup.com/KCDogClub/events/230473708/
- Sunday afternoon – Dog park get-together at Leawoof Dog Park. RSVP- www.meetup.com/KCDogClub/events/230473615/
Become a KC Dog Club Sponsoring Member!
Sponsoring Members make a small $20 donation to KC Dog Club, which helps support various group activities and incidental needs. If you’re interested in becoming a Sponsoring Member or making any size of donation to support the group, get details here –www.kcdogclub.com/donate/
Welcome KCDC’s newest members
Take a moment to visit our new members’ profiles and send them a “welcome to the club” message.
See you all soon!