Hello Dog Lovers!
This week’s KC Dog Club Events
- Monday afternoon – Volunteer at Spay & Neuter KC’s food pantry day. Details & RSVP – www.meetup.com/KCDogClub/events/230334368/
- Monday evening – Dog walk at Frank A. Theis Park. RSVP – www.meetup.com/KCDogClub/events/230174494/
- Wednesday evening – Dog walk at Mill Creek Streamway Park. RSVP – www.meetup.com/KCDogClub/events/229791605/
- Thursday morning – Dog park get-together at Penn Valley Dog Park. RSVP – www.meetup.com/KCDogClub/events/229800239/
- Saturday morning – Dirty Dog Fun Run 5K and Pet Expo. Details & RSVP – www.meetup.com/KCDogClub/events/230454941/
Become a KC Dog Club Sponsoring Member!
Sponsoring Members make a small $20 donation to KC Dog Club, which helps support various group activities and incidental needs. If you’re interested in becoming a Sponsoring Member or making any size of donation to support the group, get details here –www.kcdogclub.com/donate/
Welcome KCDC’s newest members
I’m going to start including our newest members in the weekly newsletter. Visit their profile and send them a “welcome to the club” message.
Membership Attendance Milestones
As well, each week I will be including members who have hit specified attendance numbers – 10, 25, 50 & 100 events attended.
- Travis Pflanz – 101
- Jenifer – 18
- Brandy – 16
- Kelly loyd – 16
- River Tempelin – 14
- Regina Wasson – 12
- Beth – 11
- Christyle Parrino – 11
- Joyce A. Oliver – 11
- Agraj Jain – 10
- Gregg – 10
I won’t include the whole list each week… Just people who hit new attendance levels 🙂
Membership Guidelines – PLEASE READ
Hey everyone, we’ve been getting a good amount of new/potential members who think it’s not fair that current members have profiles that do not meet KC Dog Club requirements, yet they ARE required.
We agree – ALL MEMBERS need to conform to the membership requirements
Please read membership requirements – www.meetup.com/KCDogClub/about/– and update your profile, if yours does not meet the requirements.
If you decide that you no longer want to be a member of KC Dog Club, because you do not want to update your profile – we understand, and wish you all the best in finding a club that better fits your needs.
We’re asking that everyone update their profile by April 30th. If you need help, just send me an email and I will walk your through it. If you are removed at that time, you are welcome to request to re-join at any time – after you have updated your profile.
See you all soon,