Hello Dog Lovers!
We have a week jam-packed with great KC Dog Club events!
- Tuesday evening – Dog walk on the Plaza. RSVP –www.meetup.com/KCDogClub/events/228584536/
- Wednesday evening – KC Dog Club 2 year anniversary! Details and RSVP – www.meetup.com/KCDogClub/events/228782337/
- Friday evening – Drinks and theater presentation of Sylvia (Ladies only). Details and RSVP (tickets still available) – www.meetup.com/KCDogClub/events/229248811/
- Saturday afternoon – Volunteer at Spay and Neuter pet food pantry. RSVP – www.meetup.com/KCDogClub/events/228951717/
- Saturday afternoon – Brookside St. Pat’s Parade. Details and RSVP – www.meetup.com/KCDogClub/events/228711571/
- Sunday afternoon – Dog park get-together at Wayside Waifs Bark Park. RSVP – www.meetup.com/KCDogClub/events/228784477/
Sponsoring Members make a small $20 donation to KC Dog Club, which helps support various group activities and incidental needs. If you’re interested in becoming a Sponsoring Member or making any size of donation to support Kansas City Dog Club, get details here –www.kcdogclub.com/donate/
Right of way on walks and hikes
As it warms up outside, we will be encountering more walkers, hikers, joggers, bikers, equestrians, etc. on our walks and hikes.
KCDC will ALWAYS give the right of way to anyone who is not in our group.
On walks through the plaza and on paved trails – make sure you keep control of your dog on a short leash and move to the right side of the sidewalk or off the paved trail into the grass.
On hikes, step off the trail and wait for others to pass – and make sure your dog does the same. If you are not sure that your dog will follow your direction, it is probably a good idea to keep your dog on leash.
St. Pat’s Parade in Brookside, March 12th
Kansas City Dog Club will walk in the Brookside St. Patrick’s parade on March 12th. I would LOVE if we could get 25+ dogs walking in the parade – so invite all your friends and family! – they don’t have to be a KCDC member. They don’t even need to own a dog. We need people to carry the parade banner and hand out club info… or they can walk one of my dogs!
Lauren and I are attending the informational meeting tonight. I will update the event page late tonight or tomorrow morning with all the details.
Details – www.meetup.com/KCDogClub/events/228711571/
KC Dog Club 2 Year Anniversary – March 9th!
Let’s get together over cocktails and celebrate the Kansas City Dog Club 2 year anniversary!
Details and RSVP – www.meetup.com/KCDogClub/events/228782337/
See you all soon!