Kansas City Dog Club is the only all-breeds social club in the Kansas City area for dog-lovers and their 4-legged best friends.
Kansas City Dog Club has two main goals & missions
- Make long-lasting human friendships with other dog lovers
- Help socialize all dogs who need it and help them through any of their social anxieties or "issues"
We schedule all types of events throughout the Kansas City metro area. KC Dog Club events include: walks, hikes, dog park get-togethers, brunches with the pooches on the patio, dog festivals, training classes, charity events for Kansas City area dog shelters, happy hour on the patio with the pups, dog-related volunteer opportunities, and anything else that involves dogs in the Kansas City area.
As well, all KC Dog Club members are encouraged to share their favorite dog spots and events and to to co-host any dog-related events they like with a club Event Organizer.
Basic Club Guidelines
- Own a dog
- Use your real first name on your Meetup profile
- Use a profile photo that is a clear shot of your face with nobody else in it (We meet in large public spaces. We need to easily identify each other)
- Live in the Kansas City metro area
- Attend at least one scheduled club get-together every three months (We schedule 10+ each month)
- Don't no-show when you RSVP as "Going." If you can't make it, change your RSVP
If this sounds good to you...
We use the Meetup platform to manage our membership and events calendar. To become a Kansas City Dog Club member, create a profile on Meetup and join the Kansas City Dog Club group.
Upcoming KC Dog Club Events